- Designed In Australia
- Made in India
Jute rugs are a standout option for your dining room, entrance or family room. Renowned as a hardwearing, easy-to-care-for & sustainably sound choice in your home. There is a reason this floor covering has been around since the 3rd millennia BC - good design & robust durability are the perfect match.
Two sizes to meet the needs of different areas & also available in a runner.
- 100% Jute
- 2 sizes
- Low maintenance
- Regularly vacuum with a non-rotating head attachment. Do not use a powerful vacuum as this may damage the fibres
- Always vacuum in the same direction of the weave
- Avoid vacuuming over the edges and fringes repeatedly as it may damage them
- Do not steam or soak the runner with water
- Clean spills immediately by blotting them with a cloth. Do not rub stains as it may push the dirt deeper into the fibres
- Your new Jute runner naturally shed fibres as a natural part of the wearing in process, so we advise regular vacuuming
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat sources (gas heaters, fireplaces, etc.) as these can fade out and the natural fibres
- Rotate runners every six months for even wear
Small - 0.6m x 1.5m / 1'11" x 4'11"
Medium - 0.8m x 1.8m / 2'7" x 5'10"