Our Ata & Rattan Bags are originally hand-woven in Bali, Indonesia. In a small village which well known for basketry. Entirely made of natural materials, characterized by the structural weaving that reappears classic indigenous basket bags with simple aesthetics.
- Handmade by artisans in Bali
- Genuine leather sling strap
- Leather Clip / Woven Bow closure
- Lining may vary from traditional Indonesian batik fabric to cream cloth lining. Each bag is unique with its own print/color. ****(Prints/Colors may vary)
- As part of the production process, the rattan bags are smoked over burning coconuts, giving a smokey scent. It's all part of your Ata bag's unique identity
This product is handmade, one at a time, using natural materials. It is therefore impossible to produce identical products even though they are crafted by professionals. We believe that the natural imperfections and blemishes are what make this product charming and unique, we hope you do too!